There is no shortage of marketing advice available. If you follow any of the industry publications or spend about a minute on social media, you probably have a million ideas coming at you each day for a new strategy that will “revolutionize” your content marketing efforts.
But, how do you know which strategies are the best fit for your goals right now? And once you make a decision, what are the next steps you need to take to ensure you start off your plan in a way that sets you up for success?
This month’s speaker, Terri Hoffman, Founder and CEO of local Houston marketing agency, Marketing Refresh, happens to be an expert on this topic. Terri will take us beyond the marketing ideas that we’ve been hearing all year and provide us with actionable information to help us get our strategies implemented.
Attendees can expect to learn all of the following:
- The importance of identifying key resources
- Mobilizing your team
- Establishing processes
- Proven methods for “yanking” information out of the subject matter experts
- Setting criteria for measuring success
A Little More About Our Speaker…
Terri Hoffman founded Marketing Refresh in 2009 with the objective of helping small and medium-sized businesses market in the same league as companies with millions in their marketing budgets. By leveraging her 20+ years of marketing experience and her nerdy obsession with marketing strategies, Terri is able to focus on leading an agency that devises financially efficient marketing plans that drive results.
Terri has dedicated her professional life to listening to business owner’s vision and challenges and educating them about marketing strategies that will help them reach their objectives.
Terri graduated from Michigan Tech University in 1994 with a degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing, where she played for 4 years on the women’s basketball team.
Terri loves spending time with her family and watching football (GO PACK)!
TicketsThis Event Has Ended
Date and Time
Thursday, October 25, 2018
7:00 pm to 9:00 pm CDT
The Black Sheep Agency
611 West 22nd Street, , TX 77008
- Stuff Your Boss Never Told You About Google Analytics - Danny Gavin (02/2019)
- SEO Audits: From Beginning to Advanced Auditing - Bill Hartzer (01/2019)
- Live SEO and Site Audits! (11/2018)
- The Keys to Gathering Information to Produce Marketing Content - Terri Hoffman (10/2018)
- The Game Show Guide to Schema Optimization & Penalties - Casey Markee (09/2018)
- Big Profits, Little Budgets - Navah Hopkins, WordStream (08/2018)
- Everything You’ve Ever Wanted to Know About Large Scale SEO But Were Afraid to Ask - Keith Goode (07/2018)
- Unheard of Facebook Marketing Tactics - Rizwan Moton (06/2018)
- How to use Content Creation to Bring in the Masses - Stephanie Manley, Copykat.com (05/2018)
- Influencer Marketing and It's Role in Building Relevant Links, Michelle Stinson Ross (04/2018)
- Facebook Targeting + Chat Bots + Lead Generation Automation - Shelly Fagin, Highly Searched (03/2018)
- The Confluence of Search and Social - Maggie Malek, MMI Agency (02/2018)
- SearchHOU Holiday Party – Annual Networking and Marketing Event (12/2017)
- Build a 10X Brand by Creating 10X Content, Ronell Smith - Moz (11/2017)
- Blending Paid and Organic Facebook for Ultimate Success - Joe Youngblood (10/2017)
- Proactive Reputation Management - Tony Wright, Wright IMC (09/2017)
- Affiliate Marketing: Increasing Revenue and Growing Your Company, Adam Riemer (08/2017)
- Advanced WordPress Optimization for Marketers - David Vogelpohl, WP Engine (07/2017)
- Improving Local SEO Through Off-Site Signals and Technical SEO - Jesse McDonald (06/2017)
- Optimize Your WordPress Website For Speed and Conversions - John Peterson (05/2017)
- Scaling Search Marketing Through Tools, Data, and APIs with Brian LaFrance (04/2017)
- Cool Infographics: Design, Publishing and Promotion - Randy Krum (03/2017)
- The Art of Orchestrating Multi-Channel SEO Strategies - Joshua Belland (02/2017)
- Learn to Rock Google Analytics Like a Pro! - Jenny Halasz (01/2017)