Have you ever performed a technical SEO audit of a website? And advanced technical SEO audit isn’t just running an SEO tool and thinking that you’re done–it’s a lot more than that. Bill Hartzer of Hartzer Consulting will go through all the steps required to perform an advanced technical SEO audit of any website. Whether you’ve never performed an SEO audit or you’re an Advanced SEO auditor, you’ll learn a lot from a real pro, who has performed hundreds of SEO audits in the past 10 years.
- Learn the process of performing an SEO audit on any website.
- Learn the top mistakes websites make that are typically uncovered during an audit.
- Learn why SEO tools don’t constitute an SEO audit, and why a proper audit is a lot more than running a tool.
- Learn why combining log file data, analytics data, link data, and website crawl data is key to a proper SEO audit.
- Be able to perform your own SEO audit on any website.
- Get a list of recommended SEO tools necessary to perform an SEO audit.
About Bill Hartzer
Bill Hartzer is the President of Hartzer Consulting, a boutique SEO agency specializing in SEO audits and Domain Name consulting. He relies on his 20 years of direct SEO experience to provide technical SEO audits of websites, as well as technical link audits and link cleanups of websites. Mr. Hartzer is known worldwide for his research on the topic of search engine optimization and the New gTLD domain names, as well as Dot Brand domain names. He provides research and marketing of white papers and case studies related to the New gTLDs, as well as consulting related to domain migrations.
TicketsThis Event Has Ended
Date and Time
Thursday, January 17, 2019
7:00 pm to 8:30 pm CDT
The Black Sheep Agency
611 West 22nd Street, Houston, TX 77008
- How to Rank with Social Signals, Lisa Stauber (08/2019)
- Summer Site Clinic (07/2019)
- Google Shopping Demystified - David Ogletree (06/2019)
- 10 Actionable Ways to Boost Your Video Marketing - Holly Starks (05/2019)
- 6 Steps to a Money-Making Brand! - Valentina Gomez Bravo (04/2019)
- Content Strategy and Optimization with Featured Snippets - Shelly Fagin (03/2019)
- Stuff Your Boss Never Told You About Google Analytics - Danny Gavin (02/2019)
- SEO Audits: From Beginning to Advanced Auditing - Bill Hartzer (01/2019)
- Live SEO and Site Audits! (11/2018)
- The Keys to Gathering Information to Produce Marketing Content - Terri Hoffman (10/2018)
- The Game Show Guide to Schema Optimization & Penalties - Casey Markee (09/2018)
- Big Profits, Little Budgets - Navah Hopkins, WordStream (08/2018)
- Everything You’ve Ever Wanted to Know About Large Scale SEO But Were Afraid to Ask - Keith Goode (07/2018)
- How to use Content Creation to Bring in the Masses - Stephanie Manley, Copykat.com (05/2018)
- Influencer Marketing and It's Role in Building Relevant Links, Michelle Stinson Ross (04/2018)
- Facebook Targeting + Chat Bots + Lead Generation Automation - Shelly Fagin, Highly Searched (03/2018)
- The Confluence of Search and Social - Maggie Malek, MMI Agency (02/2018)
- SearchHOU Holiday Party – Annual Networking and Marketing Event (12/2017)
- Build a 10X Brand by Creating 10X Content, Ronell Smith - Moz (11/2017)
- Blending Paid and Organic Facebook for Ultimate Success - Joe Youngblood (10/2017)
- Proactive Reputation Management - Tony Wright, Wright IMC (09/2017)
- Affiliate Marketing: Increasing Revenue and Growing Your Company, Adam Riemer (08/2017)
- Advanced WordPress Optimization for Marketers - David Vogelpohl, WP Engine (07/2017)
- Improving Local SEO Through Off-Site Signals and Technical SEO - Jesse McDonald (06/2017)
- Optimize Your WordPress Website For Speed and Conversions - John Peterson (05/2017)
- Scaling Search Marketing Through Tools, Data, and APIs with Brian LaFrance (04/2017)
- Cool Infographics: Design, Publishing and Promotion - Randy Krum (03/2017)
- The Art of Orchestrating Multi-Channel SEO Strategies - Joshua Belland (02/2017)
- Learn to Rock Google Analytics Like a Pro! - Jenny Halasz (01/2017)