Jesse McDonald, the Director of SEO at Geek Powered Studios, comes to you to talk about The Importance of Technical SEO and Off-Page Signals to a Local SEO Campaign. Jesse’s work at Geek Powered Studios has him managing and ensuring the success of over 60+ local businesses, predominantly in Texas. His technical skills and focus on user experience give his clients the ability to excel in their particular verticals.
By the end of this presentation, you will learn how to:
- Properly audit the technical aspects of a site and how to improve these signals to help increase the success of a local SEO campaign.
- How off-site signals, like reviews, affect your site.
- Ideas on how to drive more off-site signals to your site.
If you want to give your site the edge over your competitors, you won’t want to miss this presentation!
A Little More About Our Speaker…
Jesse McDonald is the Director of SEO at Geek Powered Studios, a full-service digital marketing agency in Austin, TX. Jesse started his career as a graphic designer after graduating with a BFA in Graphic Design from the University of Southern Mississippi. Since 2014, Jesse has helped over 70 local businesses increase their revenue and grow their businesses. Jesse can also be seen speaking at Pubcon Las Vegas and has also been a guest on Search Talk Live, #SocialChat, and the Authority Labs podcast. Follow Jesse on Twitter @jesseseogeek.
TicketsThis Event Has Ended
Date and Time
Wednesday, June 21, 2017
7:00 pm to 10:00 pm CDT
The Black Sheep Agency
611 W 22nd St, Houston, TX 77008
- How to Rank with Social Signals, Lisa Stauber (08/2019)
- Summer Site Clinic (07/2019)
- Google Shopping Demystified - David Ogletree (06/2019)
- 10 Actionable Ways to Boost Your Video Marketing - Holly Starks (05/2019)
- 6 Steps to a Money-Making Brand! - Valentina Gomez Bravo (04/2019)
- Content Strategy and Optimization with Featured Snippets - Shelly Fagin (03/2019)
- Stuff Your Boss Never Told You About Google Analytics - Danny Gavin (02/2019)
- SEO Audits: From Beginning to Advanced Auditing - Bill Hartzer (01/2019)
- Live SEO and Site Audits! (11/2018)
- The Keys to Gathering Information to Produce Marketing Content - Terri Hoffman (10/2018)
- The Game Show Guide to Schema Optimization & Penalties - Casey Markee (09/2018)
- Big Profits, Little Budgets - Navah Hopkins, WordStream (08/2018)
- Everything You’ve Ever Wanted to Know About Large Scale SEO But Were Afraid to Ask - Keith Goode (07/2018)
- Unheard of Facebook Marketing Tactics - Rizwan Moton (06/2018)
- How to use Content Creation to Bring in the Masses - Stephanie Manley, Copykat.com (05/2018)
- Influencer Marketing and It's Role in Building Relevant Links, Michelle Stinson Ross (04/2018)
- Facebook Targeting + Chat Bots + Lead Generation Automation - Shelly Fagin, Highly Searched (03/2018)
- The Confluence of Search and Social - Maggie Malek, MMI Agency (02/2018)
- SearchHOU Holiday Party – Annual Networking and Marketing Event (12/2017)
- Build a 10X Brand by Creating 10X Content, Ronell Smith - Moz (11/2017)
- Blending Paid and Organic Facebook for Ultimate Success - Joe Youngblood (10/2017)
- Proactive Reputation Management - Tony Wright, Wright IMC (09/2017)
- Affiliate Marketing: Increasing Revenue and Growing Your Company, Adam Riemer (08/2017)
- Advanced WordPress Optimization for Marketers - David Vogelpohl, WP Engine (07/2017)
- Improving Local SEO Through Off-Site Signals and Technical SEO - Jesse McDonald (06/2017)
- Optimize Your WordPress Website For Speed and Conversions - John Peterson (05/2017)
- Scaling Search Marketing Through Tools, Data, and APIs with Brian LaFrance (04/2017)
- Cool Infographics: Design, Publishing and Promotion - Randy Krum (03/2017)
- The Art of Orchestrating Multi-Channel SEO Strategies - Joshua Belland (02/2017)
- Learn to Rock Google Analytics Like a Pro! - Jenny Halasz (01/2017)