In 2018 the average cost per click for Google Ads paid search placements hit $2.69, and Facebook is catching up with an average of $1.72. Budgets that used to bring in enough leads, now struggle to bring in enough clicks to yield conversions, and businesses and agencies alike are hurting. While some may say, “find the money” the reality is some businesses truly can’t afford more than $1,000 per month. Yet not everyone has the time or knowhow to build an effective SEO channel. For many small business, and the agencies that serve them, it can feel like a no-win scenario.
Rather than giving into despair, advertisers can attend this data driven power session where we will:
- Review common campaign settings in Google Ads and Facebook that can bust an otherwise healthy budget including location targeting, bid adjustments on device and schedule, and bidding strategies and how to fix them.
- Identify which parts of the business have the best margins, and therefore should get access to budget.
- Know when to apply budget to the transactional search result page, vs passive consumption of content on Facebook and display.
We need to stop buying into the mindset that the only way to solve account performance issues is to throw money at it. This session is designed to help advertisers win with what they have, and know how to translate those wins into real world growth.
WordStream helps thousands of SMB’s and the agencies who serve them win at AdWords, Bing, Display, and Facebook worldwide. We offer solutions that range from DIY to fully managed offerings, and are committed to helping our customers win in their marketplace.
A Little More About Our Speaker…
Navah Hopkins (@navahf) is part of the Thought Leadership and Customer Success teams at WordStream. She’s worked in digital marketing since 2008, and in paid search since 2012, committed to helping advertisers across all industries WordStream serves achieve profit and understand the process. When she’s not helping customers or speaking at conferences, Navah enjoys gaming with her husband and cuddling with her two cats and rescue dog.
TicketsThis Event Has Ended
Date and Time
Thursday, August 16, 2018
7:00 pm to 8:30 pm CDT
The Black Sheep Agency
611 West 22nd Street, Houston, TX 77008
- How to Rank with Social Signals, Lisa Stauber (08/2019)
- Summer Site Clinic (07/2019)
- Google Shopping Demystified - David Ogletree (06/2019)
- 10 Actionable Ways to Boost Your Video Marketing - Holly Starks (05/2019)
- 6 Steps to a Money-Making Brand! - Valentina Gomez Bravo (04/2019)
- Content Strategy and Optimization with Featured Snippets - Shelly Fagin (03/2019)
- Stuff Your Boss Never Told You About Google Analytics - Danny Gavin (02/2019)
- SEO Audits: From Beginning to Advanced Auditing - Bill Hartzer (01/2019)
- Live SEO and Site Audits! (11/2018)
- The Keys to Gathering Information to Produce Marketing Content - Terri Hoffman (10/2018)
- The Game Show Guide to Schema Optimization & Penalties - Casey Markee (09/2018)
- Big Profits, Little Budgets - Navah Hopkins, WordStream (08/2018)
- Everything You’ve Ever Wanted to Know About Large Scale SEO But Were Afraid to Ask - Keith Goode (07/2018)
- How to use Content Creation to Bring in the Masses - Stephanie Manley, Copykat.com (05/2018)
- Influencer Marketing and It's Role in Building Relevant Links, Michelle Stinson Ross (04/2018)
- Facebook Targeting + Chat Bots + Lead Generation Automation - Shelly Fagin, Highly Searched (03/2018)
- The Confluence of Search and Social - Maggie Malek, MMI Agency (02/2018)
- SearchHOU Holiday Party – Annual Networking and Marketing Event (12/2017)
- Build a 10X Brand by Creating 10X Content, Ronell Smith - Moz (11/2017)
- Blending Paid and Organic Facebook for Ultimate Success - Joe Youngblood (10/2017)
- Proactive Reputation Management - Tony Wright, Wright IMC (09/2017)
- Affiliate Marketing: Increasing Revenue and Growing Your Company, Adam Riemer (08/2017)
- Advanced WordPress Optimization for Marketers - David Vogelpohl, WP Engine (07/2017)
- Improving Local SEO Through Off-Site Signals and Technical SEO - Jesse McDonald (06/2017)
- Optimize Your WordPress Website For Speed and Conversions - John Peterson (05/2017)
- Scaling Search Marketing Through Tools, Data, and APIs with Brian LaFrance (04/2017)
- Cool Infographics: Design, Publishing and Promotion - Randy Krum (03/2017)
- The Art of Orchestrating Multi-Channel SEO Strategies - Joshua Belland (02/2017)
- Learn to Rock Google Analytics Like a Pro! - Jenny Halasz (01/2017)