Great Branding Sells More! This is a fact, so let’s talk about it! What does a brand strategy look like? How to build a strong brand? The power of good branding and why it can help your business grow and make more money! Now more than ever in our crowded marketplaces, great branding is crucial to personal, professional, and business success; no matter what industry you’re in!
- What does branding really mean?
- Debunking the “I don’t have a brand” myth!
- Why is a strong brand vital for business, personal and professional growth?
- What does an actual comprehensive brand strategy look like?
- Bunker +58’s 6 step framework to D.E.S.I.G.N. a strong brand
About Valentina Gomez Bravo
Valentina is a creative multi-passionate entrepreneur, thought leader and change maker with over 16 years of brand-building experience helping entrepreneurs, business owners and inﬂuencers build the businesses and brands of their dreams; while working towards making the world a better place.
She’s versatility, passion, and creativity at its best. With over 16 years of experience building international brands (Pepsi, Red Bull, Doritos, Gatorade, Volkswagen, etc.), Valentina is on a mission to bring big-agency branding strategies and growth to business owners everywhere.
She’s a multicultural creative brand strategist, an educator, a speaker and a social activist.
With 6 degrees under her belt, she’s founded and directed international startups and projects in the performing arts business, fashion, education, photography, food, social causes, branding, design and digital marketing.
She speaks Spanish, English and German. Her multiple degrees and experiences with different cultures make her a competitive and strong asset to have by your side.
Empathy and education are her most important platforms. Always striving to become a better version of herself and to make change happen on any scale, Valentina volunteers with many organizations locally and internationally to create lasting impact in many communities around the world.
Among her favorite things are her family, her friends, her dog Hershey, strong coffee, dark chocolate, and watching documentaries while ﬁguring out how we can make the world better, every day.
TicketsThis Event Has Ended
Date and Time
Thursday, April 18, 2019
7:00 pm to 9:00 pm CDT
The Black Sheep Agency
611 West 22nd Street, Houston, TX 77008
- Google Shopping Demystified - David Ogletree (06/2019)
- 10 Actionable Ways to Boost Your Video Marketing - Holly Starks (05/2019)
- 6 Steps to a Money-Making Brand! - Valentina Gomez Bravo (04/2019)
- Content Strategy and Optimization with Featured Snippets - Shelly Fagin (03/2019)
- Stuff Your Boss Never Told You About Google Analytics - Danny Gavin (02/2019)
- SEO Audits: From Beginning to Advanced Auditing - Bill Hartzer (01/2019)
- Live SEO and Site Audits! (11/2018)
- The Keys to Gathering Information to Produce Marketing Content - Terri Hoffman (10/2018)
- The Game Show Guide to Schema Optimization & Penalties - Casey Markee (09/2018)
- Big Profits, Little Budgets - Navah Hopkins, WordStream (08/2018)
- Everything You’ve Ever Wanted to Know About Large Scale SEO But Were Afraid to Ask - Keith Goode (07/2018)
- Unheard of Facebook Marketing Tactics - Rizwan Moton (06/2018)
- How to use Content Creation to Bring in the Masses - Stephanie Manley, Copykat.com (05/2018)
- Influencer Marketing and It's Role in Building Relevant Links, Michelle Stinson Ross (04/2018)
- Facebook Targeting + Chat Bots + Lead Generation Automation - Shelly Fagin, Highly Searched (03/2018)
- The Confluence of Search and Social - Maggie Malek, MMI Agency (02/2018)
- SearchHOU Holiday Party – Annual Networking and Marketing Event (12/2017)
- Build a 10X Brand by Creating 10X Content, Ronell Smith - Moz (11/2017)
- Blending Paid and Organic Facebook for Ultimate Success - Joe Youngblood (10/2017)
- Proactive Reputation Management - Tony Wright, Wright IMC (09/2017)
- Affiliate Marketing: Increasing Revenue and Growing Your Company, Adam Riemer (08/2017)
- Advanced WordPress Optimization for Marketers - David Vogelpohl, WP Engine (07/2017)
- Improving Local SEO Through Off-Site Signals and Technical SEO - Jesse McDonald (06/2017)
- Optimize Your WordPress Website For Speed and Conversions - John Peterson (05/2017)
- Scaling Search Marketing Through Tools, Data, and APIs with Brian LaFrance (04/2017)
- Cool Infographics: Design, Publishing and Promotion - Randy Krum (03/2017)
- The Art of Orchestrating Multi-Channel SEO Strategies - Joshua Belland (02/2017)
- Learn to Rock Google Analytics Like a Pro! - Jenny Halasz (01/2017)